today, i am thankful for my job.
um, in case you didn't know, we're kinda poor right now. i am REALLY thankful that i have a job that has supported us through scott's last semester of school. come december 15, i won't be the sole breadwinner and i'm pretty pumped about that.
i don't necessarily like my job. actually, let me be more honest: some days i hate it. but most days, i try to look past the hatred and enjoy myself. some days it's nice to get a little break from mothering and have an adult conversation with co-workers and customers, but most days i would rather spend my evenings at home with my husband and kid.
mostly, i'm thankful i have a job. we could be surviving off student loans or contributing to socialism by cashing in our unemployment (just kidding), but instead, we are living off my hard-earned tips.
3 comments:
You go girl, I give you a round of applause, and SO SO SO much Respect! Some people just don't know what sacrifice is! And you my dear, YOU are Amazing, in EVERY way! I will be counting down the days with you!!!
Wow. I am impressed that you are thankful for working at the Mandarin. I don't think I ever said that when I worked there. You are so mature. You go girl!
And I would imagine you get some great tips... I bet you are the best there!
Post a Comment