so it is a well known fact that jonah gets some pretty awesome bedhead. he most often wakes up with mohawks. i'm not sure how it happens.
he also thinks it is funny to pull the t.p. off the roll. i pretty much let him do this so it's mostly my fault that he wasted a whole roll.
8 comments:
Mattie--He is so cute! He makes me want a little boy!
He is soooooooooooooooo adorable. I hope one day I can be Jonah's favorite aunt. I miss you guys and you should come visit me next semester.
ha ha you know you can still use the toilet paper right? just put it in a basket! absolutely LOVE the hair, he's got more than preisy!
you know i was totally being sarcstic right! about the toilet paper th'ang
He is getting so big! He's such a cute little man! Love it.
sad, he's grown up so much and he won't even recognize me next time i come home
Sure love this little guy. He is too cute.
That is a face of complete joy! Forget the expensive toys - I will buy him toilet paper!
Post a Comment