11.04.2009

halloween 2009

jonah was the cutest dalmatian ever.  my aunt made this costume for her first son who is now 19, so it's been around.  jonah felt privileged to be able to wear it.







7 comments:

Sara said...

This makes me SO happy! Love it. He's such a cute little man.

kelzone said...

i don't even understand how one little person could be so darn cute.

brandon & lauren said...

SO cute. I also love your Mandarin costume.

~Conradis~ said...

He kind of reminds me of one of those pound puppies... do you remember those? SO cute and cuddly too!

Dan and Tara said...

What a cute little doggie! Love him! How fun to have that costume in the family for so long! Love traditions!

aubry. said...

I have no idea where it would be appropriate to tell you this, but I saw sugar babies today at walgreen's (what was I doing at walgreen's?) on sale for a dollar! I bought three boxes because I knew it was going to be my new favorite pairing with popcorn! I also bought caramel junior mints... To experiment with a dose of chocolate... Thanks for the tip! I will love it, I just know it!!

Unknown said...

I have the most adorable nephew...just now I was playing with him and i just looked and him and could not believe how beautiful he is! WOW...just wow!