today, i am thankful for jonah. i really don't know what else to say. i've said it once and i'll say it again: he's the best thing that ever happened to us. he makes us frustrated, he makes us cry, he makes us want to pull our hair out, but most of the time he makes us laugh. he is hilarious. we love jonah.
jonah thoroughly enjoying a sugar cookie last night.
1 comment:
Mattie I love how you did this, posted things you are grateful for. I'd love to see you, it's been way too long. Your family is so cute and I can't believe little Jonah...squooshy and loveable, just know that when I see him I'll probably want to kiss those cheeks of his. Way to work hard and work so you can help provide for your little family...you'll look back and be grateful you had this experience. And also, way to go with school too. You are just totally awesome. Miss you girl!
heath
Post a Comment