10.16.2009

st. george

we just got back a few days ago from a nice little vacation down south.  we mostly just relaxed, got stuck in the mud (that's a story for another time if scott will let me tell it), hiked at zion national park, and shopped.  thanks to grandpa and grandma for a place to stay and thanks to kelli for coming down to babysit so scott and i could go on a date!



















8 comments:

brandon & lauren said...

It looks like another fun vacation for you three. Jonah's hair is getting so long. Are you growing it out? I'm not sure if this is his hair or just the way i'm looking at it, but in the picture with scott going in to kiss his head or something, his hair looks so long in the back to me haha. Of course I would notice his hair. I also must say, he is getting so big I can't believe it. He has almost outgrown the backpack.

Dan and Tara said...

What a cute family you have! I love your little Jonah! He is so darling! What a fun trip!

~Conradis~ said...

Hey you guys so jealous, are you sure you couldn't have packed us up in your suitcases! Looks like it was so nice!

mattie said...

haha, lar...that sure is his hair in that picture. it is way long, but i just cut it yesterday, so it looks much better. it was getting in his eyes.

kelzone said...

of course i always offer my babysitting services at no charge for that studly little boy!!!
and thanks a lot for lunch, it was great!

p.s. the word verification word was: "phadecky"
what does that even mean?

Coco said...

I love jonah! And scott and mattie!

Anonymous said...

Jonah is sooooo amazingly cute and photogenic!!!! I can't stop looking at him. Glad you are home. It gets a bit too quiet at night - no dog, no people.

Sweet J said...

Your little boy is the cutest ever...and I am serious