We wish we were there too! Sooooooo much!!! Enjoy the snow and long winter season! Maybe we can move back to Hawaii in a few years and you can come visit again!!! Fun times! (No shootin' the moon though!)
stacey, i was thinking we could move there and you guys could come visit us this time. that would be cool. and don't worry about me shooting the moon because every time i did, it was an accident!
I want in on this Hawaii dreaming... I think that we should both move there, but a piece of beach front property on the North Shore and each build our beach front house. That way we can run out and take a swim in between Mattie shooting the moon.
I already have heard of a job for a PA that is going to open up in 1.5 years, just in time for me to graduate. Now we just need to find Scott a job out there...I was thinking he could do some of the Polynesian dancing at the PCC.
Wow Mattie, I haven't checked your blog a week and you have been posting up a storm. (Probably because you deleted facebook.) Hopefully Meme and Poppy will go to Hawaii on their mission and then we can all go!
5 comments:
why would you not want to be by the snow!!! its the best thing ever!
We wish we were there too! Sooooooo much!!! Enjoy the snow and long winter season! Maybe we can move back to Hawaii in a few years and you can come visit again!!! Fun times! (No shootin' the moon though!)
stacey, i was thinking we could move there and you guys could come visit us this time. that would be cool. and don't worry about me shooting the moon because every time i did, it was an accident!
I want in on this Hawaii dreaming... I think that we should both move there, but a piece of beach front property on the North Shore and each build our beach front house. That way we can run out and take a swim in between Mattie shooting the moon.
I already have heard of a job for a PA that is going to open up in 1.5 years, just in time for me to graduate. Now we just need to find Scott a job out there...I was thinking he could do some of the Polynesian dancing at the PCC.
Wow Mattie, I haven't checked your blog a week and you have been posting up a storm. (Probably because you deleted facebook.) Hopefully Meme and Poppy will go to Hawaii on their mission and then we can all go!
Post a Comment