9.28.2009

i'm sorry, but...









my son is cuter than your son.

but that's just me being partial.

11 comments:

kelzone said...

um no, not partial--pure and simple fact...i want to come home so bad now...i miss that little guy, and you guys of course, especially night sitting in the sky chairs talking about love, life and the pursuit of happiness

Coco said...

O my gosh those pictures are soooooooooo cute! I can't believe that stud is my nephew!

brandon & lauren said...

Cute Cute Jonah. He's got the cutest face I've ever seen.

Katrina Mortensen said...

Lol we all think our kids are cuter that others. I have to agree he is a cutie!! If you ever want to do a play date let me know. Him and Ky can play cars and what not. Ky always just gets to play with girls.

Sam and Kylee said...

Mattie!! I love his hair! He is extremely cute.

Miss Emma said...

Oh my word!!!! These are adorable, Yingtao agrees too. I love him so much. What a great looking kid.

Brent and Tearsa said...

True that!!!

Cute pictures! Maybe you should take up photography in your spare time.

Mom

~Conradis~ said...

He is getting so big, and he has always been so adorable, no surprise there!

Coco said...

No need to state the obvious! This isn't Kerri again - I think she must be logged on on my computer. L

Unknown said...

He is definitely cuter than any son I have! I think you should let his hair grow out even more!

Dan and Tara said...

He is so much cuter than my son! Oh wait....I don't have a son yet. But that's okay! I still think he's adorable!