10.26.2009

one year older and wiser too....

i'm talking about our marriage.

at this time three years ago, we were standing in a dreadfully long line greeting people we didn't even know.  it was the best and longest day of our lives.  we both agreed tonight at dinner that the last three years have been very challenging but very rewarding.  here's to another three, and then eternity!


3 comments:

Coco said...

Yay for Scott and Mattie! I'm so glad you have been able to deal with Scott for this long. haha jk you two are the greatest people I know! I am so glad I will get to spend eternity with you guys. It will be so fun!

Adam said...

Congrat on 3 years! Isn't it exciting to see what has happened since you ahve been together? Also, isn't even more exciting to dream about what the future holds for your family?

Mom and Kenz said...

Happy Anniversary -- 3 years really?