i'm lucky because my family is hilarious and scott's family is also hilarious. we live in hilarious-ness all day long.
so anyway, a few weeks ago, my sister-in-law kerri started a blog. please read it. go to: wwbbykerri.blogspot.com. by the way, wwbbykerri stands for "world's worst blog by kerri." it is hilarious.
and last but not least, my little sister emma just started a blog about her college adventures. please read it. go to: myroommateisamom.blogspot.com. i think the name explains it all. it is also hilarious.
and we can't forget brooke, kelli jean, and lauren. their blogs are always good, but you've probably visited them before. i wish i could refer you to my mom's and lorie's blogs, but they are sort of really non-existent. i'm sure they would be hilarious if they actually posted. anyway, i thought i would just put that out there. i hope you enjoy them as much as i do.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just read your sisters blog post about her roommate, and I was laughing so hard I almost wet!! It reminded me so much of Tarisa's first semester with the "L factor", haha, good times. Mattie, you were the best thing that ever happened to our apartment!
Well i'm glad you think I am funny! Maybe I will major in entertainment.
Post a Comment