1.05.2010

cowboy christmas

jonah got three different horses for christmas and some sweet cowboy gear.


the first, a rocking horse from grandma and grandpa daines.


the second, a bouncy horse from grandma and grandpa russell.


and the third, a stick horse and his cowboy stuff from aunt cindy and uncle al.
(jonah is in jammies in this pic because he barfed all over his clothes and the car on our way up to park city!
i guess i'm not the only one who gets carsick from scott's driving)

he loves all his "hoshies" and especially loves to give them kisses.

i got a sewing machine (i'm working on my first project, and it's um...definitely amateurish)
and a nordies gift card and lots of other great stuff.
scott got a float tube and sportsmans warehouse gift card (for his new favorite hobby - flyfishing) and lots of other great stuff.

hope you had a fabulous christmas, because we sure did.
we're sad it's over, but glad to be back to a normal schedule.

6 comments:

brandon & lauren said...

what is your project?

mattie said...

it's an apron. it said it's supposed to be easy, but it's definitely intermediate. have you started anything?

brandon & lauren said...

That sounds like fun but also hard. I haven't started anything yet. I am a little nervous to start anything because I haven't sewed since Jr. High. I don't know if I will remember how to thread the machine. Where did you get the pattern?

mattie said...

just joann's. the machine is really really easy to use compared to mom's dinosaur. i just read the instructions once and i was good to go. loading the bobbin is easy peasy.

brandon & lauren said...

Well you'll have to let me know when you are done so I can see it. Or better yet, post a picture of it. I want to make something, but I just don't think I'll have time this semester. I guess I could work on it during the weekend. I'll probably be calling you a lot whenever I start my first project.

~Conradis~ said...

Merry Belated Christmas you guys! Hope to see you soon!