yesterday was my first day back to school (on an actual college campus) in a long time. it's been over eighteen months since i attended a class.
first of all, it's going to be really challenging. i mean, i haven't constructed an educated thought, much less an eight page paper for a while.
second of all, i really loved it. i really love being at home with jonah every day, but it was nice to listen to an intellectual discussion with real-live adults. i think i'm so excited about it because i haven't had the chance to go since i had jonah and i'm just really grateful for the people who are willing to help me out while i try to finish college.
i'm mostly worried about how i'm going to have time to read everything (pride and prejudice in a week?! i've been trying to read it since july), but i think it will work out.
so i'm off. wish me luck. i will really need it.
13 comments:
you will do great! And I will be encouraging you all the way since I'll need some encouragement myself!
I have all the faith in the world that you will rock! I am way proud of you.
At least you have to read a great book in a week and not pukey reading. If I can find my stuff, I have lots of notes on P&P so you can be brilliant with your comments in class that no one will think of because they haven't been in the class yet.
I don't know how you can juggle everything you do. You are pretty amazing. Good luck!
Good luck! You'll be great. And if you have to read a novel in a week, nothing better than P&P (one of my fav. books).
If you ever need a last minute babysitter for Jonah give me a call!
go mattie! go mattie! go mattie!
you rock my socks.
also, i have an anotated version of p&p in my bedroom on my bookshelf and you are more than welcome to use it/refer to the notes if you'd like
Mattie, you will do AMAZING!! Good Luck.
Matco, you can do it! Especially since your willing to go back and finish, i'm sure you'll have an extra guide there for you, if you know what I mean. Enjoy!
heath
Good Luck, you don't need it, but GOOD LUCK. You are an inspiration!
if anyone in the world can do you - YOU can! you constantly amaze us mattie and we hope you know and feel how much we love you and how proud we are of you. please know if you ever need a back-up with jonah we are here to help! much love and good luck too, we can't wait to hear all about it!
McCall and Jon
Mattie,
I have no notes on P&P or insights to offer but I can be your cheerleader and let you know that I think you and Scott are doing great things! Rah Rah Rah!
Mattie! Wow, that is awesome! Are you doing English? You will do so great! You were always the smart roommate :) Good luck!
Why are you so popular? You always get so many comments. lucky duck.
ya you need to update your blog. i mean i know you have a life, a baby and a husband, and you go to school, but i think updating blog should be at the top of your priorities right now. i mean come on mattie!
jk i love you lots!
Post a Comment