12.16.2009

twenty-six is the new sixteen.

today is scott's birthday!  happy birthday to scott!

you know i love him so i won't list the reasons why,
but you can read about them
and here.


he hates birthdays, so he would be really upset
if you left him a comment wishing him a happy day (wink, wink).



4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Scott!
Twenty six is pretty sexy
I fell in love with my man when he was twenty six.
Kiss your wife and feel Young!

brandon & lauren said...

Stand up Scott, stand up Scott, while we sing now to you. Sing to say we love you, sing to say we love you. Yes we do. Yes we do. Happy Birthday Scott. Hope you have a great day.

Katrina Mortensen said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day.

Snarr said...

Scotty,

Happy Birthday kid! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, as I was jsut telling my folks today thta we need to get you and Kyle-Man in on the Bowl Pick'em Challenge this year! Give Marsh a quick call and rebuke him for not wishing you a Happy Birthday, and lets get you in on this fun. Hope you're doing well, and if I get down to SLC anytime soon, Dawn and I will take your fam out for a birthday dinner.

Keep on keepin on, and know the WHOLE Snarr family thinks the world of Scotty-boy Russell!