11.03.2011

Those eyes

When Lyla was just born, a stranger saw her and said skeptically, "Wow...your baby has really big eyes." The tone of her voice made it sound like Lyla was an alien or something. I love her eyes. They are big and beautiful. Her eyelashes curl up perfectly and I can always tell if she's happy by looking at them.

6 comments:

Harv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan and Lara said...

Wow...you're baby has really big eyes, and I mean that as a GREAT thing. They are GORGEOUS!

~Conradis~ said...

I finally sat at my computer today, and did a catch up moment (MOMENTS) with YOUR blog, enjoyed every second! I LOVE those eyes, I tell you that EVERYTIME I see them! :)

Dan and Tara said...

Tell that lady where she can go! What an idiot. No offense to the lady. But why would eyes like that be a bad thing? I think her eyes are gorgeous. People crave those kinds of eyes. I would love to stare into those beautiful eyes all day! Need a sitter?

Katrina Mortensen said...

She does have pretty eyes!! People don't think before they open their mouth. I had a lady in my ward ask me if Owen and kinley were my kids. Then when I said yes she replied well they look nothing like you. Anyways just wanted to say I think she has very pretty eyes.

kylee said...

She has beautiful eyes! People say the weirdest things.