we also had our ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a girl! we were totally surprised because we were positive it was another boy. we didn't really have a preference either way, but we are beyond excited to welcome a little girly to our family in july.
this is the best we could get. she was not very cooperative for the ultrasound.
february 23, 2011 ranks up there as one of the best days of my life!

12 comments:
yay! i love girl babies!
and, i mean.... you guys make cute babies.... so this kid is helpless against being to die for cute.
hip, hip...
Congratulations on a little girl! I'm so excited for you and your cute family!
Yay! That is a good day! I am excited to see your new house and your baby girl!
the 23rd is a fantastic day! not to mention it is Jonah's half birthday. Yay for baby girl russell!
remember Brooke is a delightful middle name :)
That's so EXCITING! yay for little girls
OMG!!!!! I can't even believe this! I cannot wait until I get to see this child! AND hold her on the day she is born. Totally worth 1000 months of free babysitting. And as for the you and your new house, ye shall serve The Lord.
Congrats Mackers!
Welcome to the club, girls are so much fun? I really don't know ANY different! :) Yea for Girls!!! We can have girly outings! So excited about the house have seen the outards, now can't wait to see the inards!
Hey congrats! yay for girls! How have you been feeling?
Lots of exciting things for you guys at once! You definitely deserve it though!
Congratulations Mattie! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!! I've been thinking about you lots lately. We need to do lunch!
wahoo!!!
Post a Comment