9.27.2010

take a hike

scott came up with this brilliant idea of taking a hike every saturday morning until it gets too cold.  this saturday, we hiked grandeur peak.  for a hike to a peak, it was actually pretty easy.  except for the part where we parked on the highway and the "walk" through the campsite to the trailhead was the hardest section.  anyway, it was a gorgeous hike and the changing leaves only enhanced our hiking experience.  next week, we'll probably hike to some sort of body of water since jonah was obsessed with the stream in the first part of the hike.  you can come with us if you want!

ps. if you google this hike and it tells you that it is 5.5 miles, don't listen.  it's actually about 7.  surprise for us!













6 comments:

Sam and Kylee said...

I love all the pictures you took! Looks like a pretty hike. Jonah is so cute.

Unknown said...

That boy loves himself some water! We are so related!

Katrina Mortensen said...

That is a great idea if I didn't have a hard time with just stair right now I would do the same :)next year I'll have to try it. Jonah is getting so big and such a cutie

Cassie and Mason Green said...

Pretty sure we made this goal too... hasn't happened yet!

Brent and Tearsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Kenz said...

Great idea... I'll have to watch your blog for some good hikes. Maybe when Lauren's soccer is over we'll join you.