7.21.2010

behold...

...the greatest haircut ever given by a Great Clips employee:


his hair has since been buzzed off, but i can now laugh instead of cry when i see this picture.  the day it happened was a really hard day for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we need to see an after, after shot...of the buzz cut!!!

Sam and Kylee said...

Mattie!!! I'm so sorry I didn't call you back the fateful day this happened. I would have totally fixed it but I was working in my yard all day. Keri said the buzz looks really cute though!

Dan and Tara said...

Oh poor Jonah......we have given up on places like Great Clips. Dan LOVES going to Kylee! She never messes up his hair! My sister in law took my niece to Cookie Cutters and they gave her a pretty bad hair cut. We are so grateful to have Kylee!

Tara said...

Haha...nice. I can't believe how big he is!

Mom and Kenz said...

Kenzi and I are loving this picture! He is so cute regardless of the hair!!!!