4.07.2010
Easter 2010
we sure had a fun Easter this year, what with conference falling on the same weekend. i loved reflecting more than usual on the atonement and resurrection of Christ.
jonah didn't really understand the whole "egg hunt" deal, but whatever. i just liked his outfit.
he did, however, enjoy his basket. he has been on a candy (or "kinky" as he would call it) overload for a few days now. it's almost all gone, so that's good.
we went to meme and poppy's house for dinner after conference and jonah found his new best friend. although tate doesn't really like jonah that much. i told jonah to sit next to him so i could take a picture and he sat down on the stair in front of him. i thought it was pretty funny.
that's better. i think they look a lot alike even though they're like second cousins or something.
tate really didn't even want to look at jonah anymore, so....
jonah just gave up.
hope you had a good Easter as well. this was my favorite conference talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I should be your number one fan because I am always first to comment!
Anyway, I noticed that in all the pictures of Jonah the picture is cut off before you can see the end of his pants. I'm not sure if they are long pants or man capris... Just kidding, I loved his outfit, he is such a rockstar! I love the picture of him and his friend, how he has his shoulders held up.
love coco
Jonah looked so cute in his Easter outfit. He really does look a lot like Tate. I've always thought that.
these are hilarious...
tell scott he looks skinny in that picture.
love you.
Dang cute Easter outfit! Mattie, he is getting so big, even since the last time I saw which was almost 2 months ago, he has changed SO much! Such a cute boy! And how could you only pick one talk? They were all seriously SO good!
Jonah is the cutest Easter boy ever! His hair on the last pic is as long and thick as Libby's. Have you ever thought of a bob?
Oh my goodness... that is the cutest little vest ever! What a handsome guy.
cute easter get up!
Post a Comment