jonah's new thing is to compose tunes and lyrics on the piano. it is most likely the cutest thing i've ever seen him do. this morning, he found a mini hymn book and kept screaming, "song! song! song!" until i took him upstairs so he could go play the songs out of the book. he is so passionate when he sings. i hope this is a sign of things to come. i also took like five videos of this on my phone and i can't get them to upload on blogger. so you just have to miss out on the cuteness.
also, what's a post without pictures? here are some from my phone at lunch last saturday. he wouldn't eat his quesadilla without dipping it in the salsa. he's my kind of boy. he also has to have his chicken nuggets with bbq sauce. he's his dad's kind of boy.
oh and how about that sweet haircut? his hair really struggles. you can really tell the helmet effect in the first picture.




5 comments:
I LOVE YOU JONAH!!! I'll see you on friday!
Love coco
i know you must hear this all the time but Jonah is gorgeous. holy cow, GAP baby model.
That made my day! Thank you! AND HALLA-FREAKIN-LUYA to spring break!
Congratulations on finishing your midterms. That's always a good feeling. Jonah is so funny. He may take after you and Scott in his eating habits, but I am pretty darn sure he's got dad's hair. We decided last Saturday that Jonah has got more hair than Brandon. Lucky guy.
Congrats on the midterm! Aren't you sick of school yet? I know Chris is! Cute pics of Jonah, I want to see him sing!
Post a Comment